Portable Document Format (PDF) Version (Large - 4.873 MB)
Rich Text Format (RTF) Version (Smaller - 56 KB)
Rates for Space in Albacon Publications
|Mailing #1: Postcards (i)
(8pt to 16pt)
|Mailing #2: PR Update (i)
(8pt to 16pt)
|Mailing #3: PR Update (i)
(8pt to 16pt)
|Program Book Full Page (ii)
||7.50” x 10.00”
|Program Book Half Page (ii)
||7.50” x 4.50”
|Program Book Quarter Page (ii)
||3.50” x 4.50”
||Purchase any size ad space in the Program Book by January 15, 2005 and get space in Mailing #1, Mailing #2, and Mailing #3 FREE! (This option is contingent upon the committee deciding to do a February mailing again.)
||Purchase any size ad space in the Program Book by April 1, 2005 and get space in Mailing #2 and Mailing #3 FREE!
||Purchase any size ad space in the Program Book by July 1, 2005 and get space in Mailing #3 FREE!
- Advertising space in the updates may be limited due to space restrictions. You are guaranteed your company/group name, contact information, and up to 2 lines (60 characters) of text.
- Includes advertising space and contact information on the Albacon web site between the date of purchase and 11/01/2005. Also includes a copy of the program book for your records.
Why would you want to advertise with Albacon 2005?
- You will be helping an organization that is active in promoting literacy in the Capital Region.
- This is your opportunity to reach up to 750 people that may not be aware of your business or organization. Even more through the web site. Are your clients Science Fiction fans from the area? Apprise them of the advantages of doing business with you! Do you have hard to find inventory? Do you have events and/or specials coming up for Fall/Winter 2005?
- You will be reaching a population that includes Professionals, Managers, Students, Teachers, Authors, Artists, Musicians, Parents, Retirees, and others over a variety of age groups. While most of our population is regional, it also includes an International representation.
- Your donation may be tax deductible! You should check with your tax advisor for the benefits of donating to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Does your organization have an event coming up? Let people know about it. LASTSFA members and events cover many counties in and around the Capital Region. This includes counties like Albany, Saratoga, Montgomery, Fulton, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Schoharie, and more!
- It's a great deal!!! For the money, the advertising that you get is amazing. By reserving your space by April 1st, you get advertising space in 2 mailings, the main program book, AND on the web site. Do you have fliers, promotional material, or other ad material you would like to display at the convention? Limited space would be available for that as well on a first come / first served basis. The Mailings offer coverage for about 1 cent per potential customer!!!
To advertise, contact the Publications Committee at publications @ albacon . org. Payment and all materials must be received by the deadlines given. Ads may be submitted in GIF, JPG, Portable Document Format (PDF) or as camera ready art. Electronic submission is preferred. Contact the Publications Committee if other arrangements or formats are needed. Please allow for the dimensions stated. 300 - 1200dpi is acceptable, but at least 600dpi is recommended. Limited space will be available for ad swaps (Non-Profit Fan Clubs Only). The Publications Committee reserves the right to decline any submission.
Guests of Honor *
Advertising Rates *
Full Page Ad *
Half Page Ad *
Facilities Information *
PR #0 *
Religious Services *
Art Show *
This page last updated September 20, 2005 2:10 PM.